Indie Artist Spotlight

Thursday, April 4, 2013

When this blog was only in conception my mind was set on supporting my friends who were in the same predicament as me -- trying to break into the music industry. Recently I received several request about reviewing music on themusicdiary.com. So I have decided to do weekly post on upcoming music artist who are breaking into the music industry. I asked all the artist to provide a brief description about their music in 140 characters or less along with links to their work.

Make sure to check out their music and post your comments. I want to know what you really think.


 FaceOnBroadway
Luxury meets lyrics. Intelligence meets ignorance. Style meets substance. My music is a movie about a money meeting on a Brooklyn rooftop.

Click here to listen to FaceOnBroadway

Follow him at:
www.soundcloud.com/face-on-broadway
www.reverbnation.com/faceonbroadway
www.youtube.com/faceonbroadway

 Klairkia
 

Klairkia is pop, meets vogue, meets r&b. Giving you a sassy rhythmic dance influence infused with powerhouse dramatic vocals.

Click here to listen to Klairkia music

Follow her at:


If you know any artist who would like to be included in the weekly Indie Artist Spotlight feel free to send the information through the contact page. All genres welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment